Soul To Squeeze - Red Hot Chili Peppers



I've got a bad disease
But from my brain is where I bleed
Insanity it seems
Has got me by my soul to squeeze


Well all the love from thee
With all the dying trees I scream
The angels in my dreams (yeah)
Have turned to demons of greed that's mean


Where I go I just don't know
I got to got to gotta take it slow

When I find my piece of mind
I'm gonna give you some of my good time


Today love smiled on me

It took away my pain say please
All that you had to free
You gotta let it be oh yeah
 

Oh, so polite indeed
Well I got everything I need
Oh make my days a breeze
And take away my self destruction


It's bitter baby
And it's very sweet
I'm on a roller coaster
but I'm on my feet

Take me to the river
Let me on your shore
I'll be coming back baby

I'll be coming back for more
I could not forget
But I will not endeavor
Simple pleasures aren't as special
But I won't regret it never


Where I go I just don't know
I might end up somewhere in Mexico
When I find my piece of mind
I'm gonna keep you for the end of time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mulder and Scully - Catatonia

Heavenly - Cigarettes After Sex

Martius/Nauticus II - Pain of Salvation